This account earns money market rates on your entire balance, without tying up your money. The simple interest rate is tiered: this means you’ll earn a higher rate of interest for larger account balances.
- Minimum balance to open account, $100
- Minimum average daily balance to avoid service charge, $1,000
- Monthly service charge if below required minimum, $10.00
- Interest-bearing account that earns tiered money market rates
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by ATM or by mail
- Up to 6 preauthorized withdrawals allowed per statement cycle; $5.00 fee per transaction for excess withdrawals*
- Debit card with ATM access at no cost through the Moneypass Network
*Federal Regulations require banks to limit the way withdrawals are made from a savings account and market interest account. This account allows up to six (6) withdrawals and/or transfers each (4) week or similar period, by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited. Excessive withdrawals over the limit may result in fees, account closure, change of account type, termination of transfer capability, or other remedial action. See your account disclosure for full details.