Willamette Valley Bank is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our Mortgage Lending TEAM!
Loan Officer Opportunities:
The ideal candidate is approachable, gifted in developing and maintaining successful relationships with business referral sources, existing and prospective. WVBK seeks candidates who place strong emphasis on business development and new mortgage generation with experience and with successful yield across these practices. In addition is a good communicator with his/her clients and the team. WVBK seeks a pursuer of excellence and collaborative candidate with a desire to be a part of a truly unique mortgage lending platform.
Some of the things that you might find attractive about our model:
- No state mortgage testing requirements
- Bank provides NMLS registration, support and safe ACT
- Approved to lend in all 50 states
- Operating as an FDIC regulated financial institution
- NOT Warehouse line dependent
- Full Eagle with HUD
- In-house, local underwriting in Wilsonville, Oregon focused on executing consistently and closing on time
- Conventional, VA, FHA, USDA, JUMBO, Construction, and many other programs at your disposal
- Caring and flexible approach to serving loan officers, their clients and partners
- Competitive pricing
- Exciting compensation opportunities
- Full benefits plan
- Our model supports loan professionals who serve their clients and their teammates with professionalism
Read more about the idea candidate, qualifications and how to apply here!
Operations/Support Staff Opportunities:
Part-Time Production Coordinator – Keizer
The primary responsibility of the Production Coordinator is to assist Loan Consultants and Business Leaders in the loan origination process to ensure that loan applications are complete and accurate and assist in clearing conditions in order to facilitate the most efficient and accurate mortgage experience possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in mortgage lending
- Strong working knowledge of the following: Encompass, DU, LP, GUS, Microsoft Office including Word and Excel;
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data;
- Experience reviewing and interpreting consumer credit reports;
- Ability to work in and effectively adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please Contact Us today! We can’t wait to meet you! #LoveYourJobAgain
Inquire today for processing, funding, secondary opportunities.
Willamette Valley Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.